Remember that succcess in IELTS exam requires upgradation and updation of skills on various aspects of English language even if the student has passed from English medium education. Vocabulary, Grammar, fluency, Cohesion, Coherence, pronunication, active listening, skimming, scanning and many other techniques requires sharpening and/or fine-tuning to succeed in IELTS exam. Study Abroad and IELTS provides the debasic details for those requirements and guides the students on what should be their next steps. Study Abroad and IELTS is supported by free-counselling from Srishti along with its partners to make it a smoother and stress-free experience for students
When we speak about the IELTS Test, Engramm provides numerous free resources apart from structured courses for students' success. With Srishti,
Remember, Engramm's IELTS Preparation course is not just about IELTS exam, but also improving your English language skills
Here is what you need to know about IELTS exam dates
Important Note: The IELTS Results will be issued in the Test Report Form (TRF) format and you will receive only one TRF. TRF will show your scores across all four modules – Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking along with your overall IELTS band score. All scores will be given on a 9-Band scale
When will IELTS Results online will be out?
IELTS online scores are available after 7 to 15 days of the test. The IDP result remains on the official website for 28 days after releasing them.
IELTS Results release date in India
How to calculate your IELTS Band score?
To calculate your band score, you simply have to take the mean (average) of all the sections’ score. With IELTS band score calculator, you can get your Reading and Listening score and overall score. The sum of all four modules divided by four will be your IELTS Band score. If the average comes out as a decimal point, it will be rounded to the nearest half or whole band.
For instance, if the average comes out with a “.25”, then it is rounded up to the next half band. So a 6.25 average will become 6.5.
How to check IDP IELTS Results 2022?
Students can check their IDP IELTS Results using the login that was created during your IELTS exam booking.
The other online modes of checking your IELTS Results include – email, SMS or at the test centre
How to check my IELTS Results Online?
Candidates can check IELTS result online through the following steps:
- Step 1: Visit the IDP’s official website
- Step 2: Click on ‘Results’ link
- Step 3: Select the test date
- Step 4: Submit all details like candidate number, ID number, date of birth and proceed
How long are my IELTS Results vallid?
An IELTS Test Report Format (TRF) is valid for two years. Within these two years, you can sent the IELTS scores to as many universities or entities as you want.
RE-Marking your IELTS Results
IELTS test-takers who want their IELTS results remarked need to apply within six weeks of their test date. You need to pay a fee to inquire your IDP IELTS Result. You will have a choice to select which section of IELTS you want to be re-marked. If any part of the IELTS scores are improved, then this fee gets refunded. Results after re-marking may take up to 21 days from the date of request
IELTS Provisional Marksheet
You will be able to view your provisional result online after 13 days of your test. The provisional test results are not formal results, and printed copies or screenshots of the result page will not be accepted as your IELTS result. You will have to wait for your TRF to be mailed to get the format scores. Provisional results will be available to view online only for 28 days.
IELTS Academic - Study Abroad free resources
- Vocabulary building fun activities
- Engramm IELTS blogs
- Study Abroad details
- IELTS Online course preparation
- Online Preparation and requirements for IELTS
- IELTS courses from Engramm
- Latest IELTS questions in India – December 2021
- IELTS Academic – Writing Essay – December 2021
- IELTS Academic Reading – December 2021
- IELTS Academic Listening – December 2021
- IELTS Academic Sample Essay – January 2022
- IELTS Speaking Sample – January 2022
- IELTS Listening – Latest Tips – January 2022
- IELTS Reading Tricks – February 2022
- IELTS Reading Tips – February 2022
- Latest IELTS Speaking Sample – March 2022
- IELTS Academic Writing Task-1 Sample
- IELTS Academic Writing Task-2 Sample Essay – March 2022
- IELTS Listening – Latest
- IELTS Writing latest essay – March 2022
- IELTS Preparation steps
- IELTS Preparation Guide – March 2022
- IELTS Preparation in a month
- What happens on the IELTS Test Day? What should you do?
- Free IELTS Mock Test
- How to approach your IELTS Exam
- How to build Vocabulary for IELTS Academic?
Engramm IELTS Prep
This section is for providing you the resources to look for if you have read-on till here
- Build a structured study-plan
- Choose the right online resources that suits your style. Note: These resources do not know your requirement or your skills and neither do they assure your success in IELTS exam
- IELTS preparation through free resources can take you into circles – one suggesting vocabulary another suggesting grammar yet another requiring you to start from English language basics. They all lack expert feedback that provides you the areas of weaknesses to improve for your IELTS target score ambition
Explore the IELTS preparation course from experts
It is very important to seek experts’ feedbacks for your practices. Courses such as Engramm’s IELTS course provides you 1-to-1 training and brings about a structured approach for your IELTS exam preparations
More Help for your IELTS Exam
IELTS Mock Test (all modules) – Get it free
IELTS Academic Writing Task-2 – Latest sample
IELTS Academic Writing Task-1 – Latest sample
IELTS General Writing – Sample Band-9 Essay – January 2022
IELTS General Speaking – Band-9 Sample – January 2022
IELTS General Listening – Tips – January 2022